Unearth makes it simple to bring your team members into a conversation, or to bring in outside contributors for their input.
1. Click on an activity card in your activity feed to open up the thread view.
2. Click the carrot in the top right corner, then click the '+' symbol.
3. Either select a licensed user, or enter an email or phone number to add an outside collaborator. Then click Done or Send.
4. To add a photo, task, measurement, or drawing to the Discussion, select the appropriate button. To add a comment, enter in your comment, and then click the Send button.
5. Exit out of the Discussion when you are finished contributing to it.
If you added an outside collaborator, they will get a text or email that gives them access only to that specific thread. If you added a licensed user, they will get a notification that something needs their attention.
If you run into any issues, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.