OnePlace lets you easily measure distance on both satellite and drone imagery. To get started:
- Access the tool from the "Measue" icon in the tool bar
2. Select "Distance" to activate the correct measuring tool
3. Start your measurement by cliking your curser on the starting point of your measurement
4. For a straight line measurement simply click the end point of your measurement
When measuring around a curve, click to add points around the curve of your desired measured distance
5. To complete your measure, just click again on the last point you placed.
Click the arrow in the bottom right of the screen to save your measurement.
If you run into any issues or have any questions, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.