Here's how you draw a Line:
1. Click on the Text and Shapes tab on the left.
2. Select Line.
3. Click on the map where you want the line to start.
4. If you want the line to be straight, double click the point where you want it to end.
If you want the line to be segmented, click the point where you want it to bend once, and then move to the next point. Repeat until you’ve reached the end point. Double click the end point.
5. You can change the line’s color, change its thickness, or make it a dashed line if you’d like.
6. Hit Save in the lower right.
You’ve just added a line - nice!
If you run into any issues or have any questions, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.