Putting a text box on the map lets you tell others what’s on the map, if you feel you need to say more than what your drawings and labels are saying. Here's how you do it:
1. Click on the Text and Shapes tab on the left.
2. Select Text.
3. Click on the point on the map where you’d like to add text.
4. Type in what you want to say.
5. You can edit or change the color of the text, or add a border to, change the size of or rotate the text box in the box to the right.
6. To move the text box, grab on the little circle at the bottom and drag.
7. When you’re ready, hit Save in the lower right.
Congrats, you've added context to your inspection drawings.
If you run into any issues or have any questions, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.