Simply tap on a line to add a new point, and move that point to where you need it to be. Step-by-step, here's how to do that:
1. Click on the Mainline or Lateral you want to edit.
2. Select Edit.
3. Find the Edit Shape button in the lower right of the map. Click on that button.
4. Click on the place on the mainline or lateral where you want to add a bend. This will create a new point along the line.
5. Then click, hold, and drag that point to anywhere you want.
6. Repeat with as many new points as you need to make the curve you want.
To remove an existing point, click on that point.
7. When you’re done editing the curve, Hit the Save button in the lower right.
8. On the next screen, hit Save again.
You've done it! From the next screen, you're able to add or edit other things on your map again.
If you run into any issues or have any questions, please reach out to us at email@example.com.