You’ll start on the Dashboard - what you see when you log in. From there, here are the steps you’ll take:
- From any tab on your Dashboard, click on the Add tab in the upper right, and then on Add Site in the drop-down menu. (On the Sites tab, this button will appear as Add Site, and a dropdown menu will appear, as shown below. There, select the Add From Map option).
2. Type in an address or intersection that’s in your job, or zoom in.
3. Draw the outlines of where your work will be done on your job. It’s best to overestimate the job site bounds, so you give your crews some leeway.
4. Give your job a name at the top.
5. Save by clicking the white arrow in the blue circle in the lower right corner.
Congrats, you’ve created a new job site. Here's what it will look like:
You'll still need to give your team members access to the job so they can begin contributing.
If you run into any issues or have any questions, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.