If you upload a set of addresses as points and want to show them as property outlines, or just want to visualize your addresses differently, you have options. Here’s how to see them:
1. On your map, click on the three dots next to the map name. Then click on Manage Parcels.
2. On your Parcels page, find the address you want to change, and click on it.
3. Then select Edit Point or Edit Polygon (depending on whether you have a point or property outline).
4. On the left side of your screen, you can toggle between Point (address point) and Polygon (property outline).
5. Once you’ve switched between Point and Polygon or vice versa, go back to your main map by clicking the back button in the upper left. You may want to change the shape of your property outline before you do so.
That’s all there is to it. If you run into any issues or have any questions, please reach out to us at email@example.com.