Whether you want to show the location of photos, drone surveys, video, or more, you can. Here’s how.
1. Click on the plus button on your taskbar on the left side of the screen.
2. Find the section that contains the file type of assets. This may be labeled “Files”. Click on the file type you want to upload.
3. In the next window, choose which files to upload. Click Upload in the lower right of that window once you’ve selected your file.
4. Once you have uploaded your file, our system will use the metadata to automatically locate it on your site if the file has location data associated with it (drone surveys and photos taken from smartphones have this data). If the file doesn't have location data, you have the option to place it on the map (as shown in the image below). Click on the Add to Map button in the lower left of the Activity Feed and then drag it into place before clicking Done in the lower right of the Activity Feed.
5. If you’ve uploaded a drone survey, you’ll be asked to process the survey in DroneDeploy after the images finish uploading. Select that you do want to process the images. After you do that, the drone survey should take under 24 hours to process and show up on your map.
If you run into any issues or have any questions, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.