Starting a new project, or looking to add an existing project to OnePlace? The process is simple:
1. Click the Add a Site button on your Dashboard’s Sites tab, and select the Toolkit you’d like to use. Then, select Next: Map the Site.
2. On the site selection page, type in the name, address, or lat/long that corresponds to the location of your project, or zoom in to find it.
3. Mark your project bounds by selecting an area around your site that will incorporate everything you're working on.
4. Give your site a different name at the top of the screen. (This is optional).
5. Click the arrow in the bottom right to create your site.
You’ll then be able to start adding to the Unearth site you just created. If you run into any issues or have any questions, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.